Install and configure servers Objective 1.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Configure server roles and features Objective 2. Configure Hyper-V Objective 3. Install and administer Active Directory Objective 4.
Deploy, manage, and maintain servers Objective 5. Configure network services and access Objective 6.
- Exam Ref 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2?
- Truth Be Told: Off the Record about Favorite Guests, Memorable Moments, Funniest Jokes, and a Half Century of Asking Questions.
- [Popular] Book Exam Ref 70-417 Upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA).
- Exam Ref 70-417 Upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA);
- Post navigation.
Configure a network policy server infrastructure Objective 7. Configure and manage Active Directory Objective 8.
Configure and manage Group Policy Objective 9. Configure and manage high availability Objective Configure file and storage solutions Objective Implement business continuity and disaster recovery Objective Configure network services Objective Rick Delorme.
Dejan Sarka. Mike Meyers.
- Exam Ref Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server - J.C. Mackin - Google книги.
- Blog Stats.
- My MCSA upgrade exam experience – MS | Patrick Kremer.
- Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server by J. C. Mackin | Waterstones;
- Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
- Shop by category.
- Exam Ref Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server® – @lorenchsoha.tk.
Your review has been submitted successfully. Not registered?
Exam Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server
Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Not you? Forgotten password? Forgotten password Use the form below to recover your username and password. New details will be emailed to you. Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability. Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at. This item can be requested from the shops shown below.
Exam Ref 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server® 2012
If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date. Preferred contact method Email Text message. When will my order be ready to collect? Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.